- Put the listing on MLS and all major websites
- Arrange all showings with current tenants, check current tenants schedule and make sure shoes off, lights off and lock up the door for each showing.
- Explain to potential tenants what is included and what expense they need to pay,
- Credit Check for each applicant
- Employment / income check
- Call to previous landlord to verify if there is any late payment
- Criminal background and eviction history check
- Arrange for professional cleaning
- Arrange for regular maintenance such as painting, caulking
- Arrange for new appliances as necessary
- Prepare lease, have clients sign the lease
- Ask tenants to get renter’s insurance
- Prepare building docs and communicate with the building management about the new tenant and new move, drop checks to the management office.
- Collect checks for the first month payment and any move in related fees by the management office.
- Hand out keys and walk through with new tenant.
Please go to http://www.KristineChenFrost.
- Pick “Sort Lo to Hi”.
- As per ConnectMLS records, I have recorded 125 “RNTD” transactions since 2007.
- I have several clients who own 1 or 2+ units in in downtown Chicago for whom I handle all aspects of renting out and rental marketing every year.
Looking forward to working with you soon!